报告题目：Electrical phase transition of poly(4,4’-aminotriphenylene hexafluoroisopropylidenediphthalimide) by photogenerated charged carrier injection
报告人：Dr.Kyuwook Ihm， experimental condensed matter physics, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea
报告内容：We show a novel set-up of poly(4,4’-aminotriphenylene hexafluoroisopropylidenediphthalimide) (6F-TPA PI)/Al sample in which holes are injected by photoelectron emission process instead of direct charge carrier injection via metal electrode. In this process, an irreversible electrical phase transition of 6F-TPA PI is found in contrast to the Al/6F-TPA PI/Al structure, leading to a write-once-read-many behavior. The photoelectron spectroscopy results measured before and after the switching process revealed that the irreversible electrical phase transition of 6F-TPA PI is attributed to the chemical modification of the carbonyl group in phthalimide moiety.
• 2001.05 ~ at present: Senior scientist at 4B1 PES II beamline, Beamline research division at Pohang Accelerator Laboratory
• 2000.02 ~ 2001.05: Simulation of physical properties of the transistors for Static-RAM at Semiconductor research center, SAMSUNG Electronics.
• 2003.06 ~ 2003.11: Visiting scientist at Nanospectroscopy Beamline in Elettra (Italy)
• Ph.D. 2009 (Physics), in experimental condensed matter physics, POSTECH, Korea
Advisor: Prof. Sukmin Chung
Dissertation topic: Study on adsorption characteristics and thermodynamic behaviors of the molecules with sp2 hybrid orbitals on inorganic surfaces
• M.S. 2000 (Physics), Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
Solid state physics and band structure of materials.
• B.S. 1998 (Physics), Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea