报告题目： Features of the use of titanium alloys are in the constructions of the aerospace setting
报告人：Oleksandr Moliar 院士
Using of titanium alloys as construction material in aviation industry, determined by the unique complex of their physical, chemical, mechanical and operational properties. For titanium alloys, as construction material, next advantages are characteristic as compared to traditional - by steels, aluminum and magnesium alloys:
1. High specific strength and her insignificant changes within the limits of "middle" temperatures (from -600C to +5000С).
2. High temperature of melting (16680C), high enough firmness to oxidization at the brief intensive heating, chemical stability to the products of burning of fuel, low thermal conductivity;
3. The lowest rate of coefficient of thermal expansion among well-known construction materials (αtitanium =9,3·10-6 degree-1 in an interval 293-723 К);
4. Low elastic module (Е=120GPа);
5. Low heat conductivity. Coefficient of heat conductivity of titanium λ=21,9 W/m·degree;
6. Very high corrosion resistance of titanium practically in all aggressive environments, that there are in the operation of aircraft of - most of mineral and organic acids, solutions of lyes etc.;
7. High enough resistance to dust erosion to the abrasive wear;
8. A high manufacturability of the little alloyed alloys is good weldability by practically all types of welding, capacity for hot and cold deformation, that allows to make with large exactness of sizes of detail of complex geometry form.
We will consider some examples of application of titanium alloys, taking into account features of their physical, chemical, mechanical and operational properties.
High strength titanium alloys within the limits of "middle" temperatures have maximal specific durability among construction aviation alloys, that combines with a high corrosion resistant. It gives advantages to the titanium alloys in the power constructions of undercarriage, mechanization of wing and hydraulic system, where corrosion resistances of material are especially important, that facilitates maintenance of aggregates in exploitation and increases a resource.
By the interesting example of the use of middle stress alloy of ТС4 (ВТ6) there is his effective application for making of the weld-fabricated flooring of sexes of freight booth of heavy carrier where enhanceable erosive firmness of titanium alloys and firmness are taken into account to the abrasive wear
High temperature of melting, low heat conductivity, good technological characteristics - it is those properties, due to that titanium alloys are used in blackout fire-prevention partitions that localize flame in case of fire, exhaust nozzles and edging of air-frame in the places of exhaust of products of incineration from the engine.
Use of the low alloyed alloys for pipelines and heat-exchangers of the air system and system conditioning of airplane is based first of all on physical property of titan - the least coefficient of thermal expansion among well-known construction materials.
Researches executed the last years in China (alloy of FT - 01) showed that the generally accepted tensile strength for high strength titanium alloys σв =1100 - 1300 МPа can be substantially increased to σв =1350 - 1500 МPа without the decline of plasticity and to σв =1500 - 1700 МPа at some decline of plasticity, if it is succeeded to provide the receipt of fine-grained. The industrial production of forging, bars, sheets, plates and pipes is mastered, works are continues.
-science of materials ;
-the use of materials is in the constructions of airplanes;
- titanic, aluminium alloys, to special steels, ion-plasma and plasma coatings;
-materials tribotechnical destinations
- fractography, reasons of destruction of airplane details.
-aviation scientifically technical complex the ANTONOV, Main metallurgist (experience-29 years) ;
-Institute phusics for metals the name of G.V. Кurdiumova of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, senior staff scientist (experience – 10 years);
-National technical university of Ukraine the "Kyiv polytechnic institute", docent holding two jobs (experience -12 etars).;
-Professor of the Nanjing university of aeronautics and astrjnautics
-1969 - 1975, Kyiv polytechnic institute, engineer - physical faculty, engineer -metallurgist. In
- 1992 protected candidate's dissertation on speciality –science of materials in an engineer on a theme "Feature of forming of structure of multi-layered ion- plasma coatings and her influence on operating properties of details of aerotechics" . Member of Engineering Academy Ukraine is select in 1994.
- development of industrial technologies for the airplane knots : of a vacuum heat treatment; chemical heat treatment; ion-plasma and plasma spraying of coatings; productions details of powder metallurgy;
- development and implementation in the aircrafts production of new aviation aluminum and titanium alloys; §
- research of the details destroyed in exploitation, determination of reasons of destruction;
- choice of materials for specific structures aircrafts;
-research of physical, mechanical and operational properties of metals;
- courses of lectures for students- Functional gradient materials; Powder metallurgy for airspaces industry ;
- during the work in China has been developed a new high-strength titanium alloy from which mastered several types of parts- plates, sheets, bars, forgings and pipes; currently are carried out work on alloys systems Cu-Ti, Cu –Fe, Ti –B, Cu-TiB2.
During work on ASTC ANTONOV participated in planning and making of airplanes of АN- 28, АN- 72, АN- 74, АN-70, АN-124 "Ruslan", АN-225 "Mriua", АN- 140, АN- 148. Worked out and applied in aviation industry more than 20 industrial technologies
During work in China was select as a prominent expert of the National program of thousand of talents in 2016. He won "Bonus Camellias" cities Ningbo and "Reward for friendship in the Western lake" of province Chekiang. I am an author: monographs - 2 (the third prepares to printing), articles - 87, patents - 19, sanctified to aviation materials, lectures on international conferences - 42.